As of May 23, 2018
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do so at any time by contacting us via email at the addresses listed below.
When you visit our websites, you may be asked to provide information about yourself and/or your company including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of the websites and our services plus information about you from your correspondence with us (telephone conversations, meetings, emails and letters). We may collect technical information from your computer or mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about, your device.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. If you wish to, simply consult the help section of your Internet browser for instructions. Please bear in mind that blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Regulations in Europe require a “lawful basis” for processing personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. We choose to apply these rules to the way we process all personal data, regardless of the subject’s location. Our data processes and their lawful bases include:
• Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver goods you have purchased from us. This includes giving your name and contact information to 3rd party shipping companies, so that they may be able to make delivery. It also includes our communication with you regarding quotes and open orders. For those making credit card payments this includes our companies providing that information to banks to complete payment. We do not store credit card data beyond the time of payment.
• Legitimate interests: This basis means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not violate your interests and rights. We require use of your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests
Data we process on the basis of legitimate interests include the following:
o We may send you promotional communications about our products, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
o We retain order history and customer communications records. As our products’ life-spans are extremely long, this enables us to view context for repeat orders, years down the line.
o We use Session and Persistent cookies. We also use 3rd party cookies for the purposes of analyzing our search-based advertising effectiveness, for remembering when you utilize our web-based chat function, for gathering information about who is visiting our site, and to improve the user experience.
o The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers which may be in or outside the European Economic Area, and may be accessed by or given to our staff or parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes notified to you from time to time in this policy.
o Data we collect is sometimes transferred to 3rd parties. All of the third party vendors that we transfer personal data to are widely used and we believe their security is best-in-class.
••Email marketing: We use a vendor to send our emails. This is not able to be done in-house as manually sending emails to a large list of customers would entail higher risk of errors.
••Customer relationship management: We use a cloud-based system so that representatives in the field can access customer histories easily.
••Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal information may be part of the transferred assets or otherwise shared.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Notwithstanding our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute or unqualified protection of this information given the open nature and resulting instability of the Internet and World Wide Web, and we make no representations or warranties as to the effectiveness of our security and assume no liability for security breaches or any failure in the security of your computer equipment, your internet service provider or other networks and communications providers.
We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
You have the right to see the information we hold about you (“Access Request”) and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
• Graphel Corporation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Graphite Metallizing Corporation: email@example.com
• Exalto UK Ltd: firstname.lastname@example.org