Territory Sales Manager
Territory: VA, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL, TN
Candidates need to live in Western NC, or Upstate SC, or Northern GA
Travel – Up to 60%
Experience 5 to 7 years
Relocation – No
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to drive sales and deliver growth to the business. The ideal candidate must have 5-7 years of outside sales as well as experience in machining sales or sales of machining related consumable products. Bachelors degree preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Be accountable for delivering profitability consistent with annual sales goals.
- Grow the business by identifying and developing new strategic customer partnerships.
- Develop and coordinate resources to deliver against plans and to foster and maintain strategic customer partnerships.
- Superb interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A positive, energetic attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A collaborative, team-oriented approach and customer service focus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Paid Time Off plus Company holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Health Savings Account with Company Contribution
Based on experience; we offer a competitive base salary plus bonus
Graphel Corporation believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.