DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret blueprints, shop routers and inspection instructions associated with tasks.
- Execute job runs in an efficient manner.
- Utilize basic inspection tools – micrometers, calipers, indicators, etc.
POSITION TYPE (40 hours/ with opportunity for overtime)
This is a full-time position with available 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts in a shop setting.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be detail oriented, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Requires good math skills.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Stand for long period of time.
Graphel Carbon Products offers full time employees a competitive pay structure along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with a company Match
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Education Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans